Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lovely blouses for sale...

I have these two lovely blouses here up for sale. These items have not gotten any love from me and they deserve a good home.
prices includes shipping.

First up is:

Floreat Blouse size 8 *not sure of the name* from a couple of years ago. EUC $30 shipped. It is very lovely but it is too big for me. I'd say this is TTS. 100% cotton so it's machine washable :)
measurements (taken while laying flat): bust 19", waist around 17 ~, length 21.5~"




 Next is:
Odille mint green blouse size 4 $50 shipped. it's NWT and I haven't worn it. This one is hard for me to let go since it's a such a rare gem with such lovely details. I'll let the pictures do the speaking. please note the color is more minty green irl. This blouse fits me everywhere else but tight around my shoulders (i have broad shoulders from my swimming days). The blouse is 100% cotton except for the sash which is 100% silk so you can get away with hand washing it.

measurements: bust (armpit to armpit) 17", waist 16" (with sash, you can tie it to give it more shape to your liking), length (shoulder to bottom) 20"









if you are interested, please email me at mailmeovehere@gmail.com

thanks so much!