Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Should I put on my winter coat or fall coat?


Hi all! After a busy week with exams and whatnot, I managed to take an OOTD shot one day out of the week! lol.
The east coast was hit by a rare occurrence of snow storm yesterday. It's really weird seeing snow among the beautiful red and orange fall leaves on the street. I hope this rare occurrence isn't foretelling us of anything crazy in the upcoming winter months...

Anyways, on to my outfit here. I believe this outfit is from tuesday. forgive me for the awkward pose/face as I'm still getting used to taking pictures of myself

Loosened Shelby Blouse, J Crew Cardigan, F21 Jeans, Seychelles Woodhull Mary Janes
I'm still trying to figure out what other colors would go with this blouse besides the mint cardigan I have on here. navy or burgundy..possibly teal? hmm I do love this blouse though. I actually prefer this one more than its navy counterpart because of its vibrant colors.

So, I ventured out to the mall on Friday with a friend looking to purchase this pair of rain boot at Nordstrom. (After I discovered that I accumulated enough reward points from my bank, I received a $100 gift card to my fave department store. yay!) They had a full display of Hunter boots but of course, they don't carry the specific style I'm interested in. No big deal, I went to a different department store and tried it on. I tried on the size 8 since they didn't have my normal size 9. It fits...but with no room for me to wear those fleece socks I would need for the winter and it was such a pain to get them off too.

Then, my friend and I wandered off to Bloomingdale's shoes sale section (eep!) and ended up purchasing this (fits TTS for me) instead. I couldn't resist the bow and it's so comfortable! An impractical purchase since I wouldn't be able to wear it until the spring? absolutely. I hesitated buying it but the saleswoman told us if we both are planning to buy a pair of shoes each, she'd give us extra 20% off the sale price. well, that slayed us and we caved.

I went to Anthropologie before I met up with my friend and tried on a couple of things. I left the store without buying anything but did try on a couple of new arrivals. I'll be posting it up tonight so look forward to it! : )